Having a relevant qualification is one of the primary requirements for your license application. If, however, you are not qualified or do not have current qualification don’t stress we will be able to get you qualified using your formal experience in the industry (T&C apply) known as RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) process provided by one of our partnered RTOs

Once you are qualified we will sit with you to check your current and formal work experience (skills) in the industry. For building and any specialist works it is mandatory that you have minimum work experience along with formal qualification. We will walk you through the whole process as to how you can collect work evidences and collate them together in a portfolio

There are many other documents involved in applying for the trade license; for example, insurance (if applicable), past trade history, past license history, criminal records (if any), etc. We, at Educube, absolutely make sure that each of the stages are rigorously checked and verified prior to the final stage of the application

In this stage you are absolutely ready to lodge your application with relevant authority (NSW, VIC, ACT, SA, WA, NT, TAS) and remember each state could be different from other when it comes to lodging an application whether in electronic, by post or in person format. We will advise you the best way possible prior to lodging your trade license application

Apply for Your Trade License


Ready to start your journey to becoming a licensed tradesperson? We have compiled a list of step-by-step instructions for you to follow that will help you understand the process. The first step to achieving your licence is to provide relevant experience. Acquiring a nationally recognised qualification through an RTO is the first step to a rewarding career. We’re excited to let you know that we will get you licensed, you will find success.

Australia’s plumbing services sector provides plumbing installation, maintenance, and repair services for fittings and fixtures that are used in the processes of waste capture, treatment, and distribution

Carpenters and Joiners are tradesmen who work with timbers in both domestic and commercial building and construction industry.

Building and construction is Australia’s third-largest industry, employing over 9% of the country’s total workforce, including full-time and part-time.

Your painter must be licensed in order to perform any work in your home. Licensing of trade professionals was introduced to protect you from untrained and unqualified operators.

The visual effect of floor and wall tiles is higher than that of practically any other design element in a space.

Wall & Ceiling Lining License

Metal Fabrication is a vital segment of the dynamic, quickly developing development and development area in Australia.

The criteria for obtaining a license vary based on the state or territory in which you wish to work and the trade for which you wish to be licensed. For further information, please complete the GET IN TOUCH form or phone 1800961555 and ask for one of our advisors.

Apply for Your Trade License

Which Is The Best Licensing Location For You?

Depending on the place where you want to conduct your business, you need to get a license for that specific State or Territory


Most frequent questions and answers

When you weigh out the number of benefits against the cost of RPL, you’ll definitely realize that the cost of RPL is reasonably a cheap price to pay. Besides, Educube provides the cheapest price with the highest quality certificates.
With relevant experience, anyone is suitable to get a Recognition of Prior Learning. But to be absolutely sure, contact us via 1800 961 555
If you work with us, we will make sure you get certified fast. Absolutely faster than anyone on the else on the planet. Educube literally provides the most rapid certification within four weeks.